Look at him now!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

One year ago today, Beth went into labor.

Sam's first birthday isn't officially until tomorrow, but to me it starts right now. I still have, somewhere in my little notebook that was supposed to be for writing down story ideas or plot notes, several pages of timed contractions from that day.

In other news, you have right around 24 hours left to enter the big Eric Stevens/Jake Maddox giveaway. Even if these aren't your type of books, they make a great package to donate to a local library. I know a lot of the libraries in our area are in need of all the help they can get; yours probably are too! So enter! Click here! Do it today!

Comments

One response to “Look at him now!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Susan said...

Steve, congratulations on one year of amazing parenting. You're the best dad Sam could possibly have! I love you.

August 20, 2009 at 7:07 AM