Monday, February 23, 2009
The week seems to have started again. It keeps doing that.
The big questions this week are:
1. How much avocado can Sam eat?
2. Will I hear back from any agents before Friday?*
3. Is anything due in class on Wednesday, and if so, will I get it done?
a. If it's reading, and I skim, is that enough?
b. If it's writing, and I don't do it at all, will the professor be with it enough to collect?
4. How much toast can I eat in a week?**
5. Should I try to work on YA MS the Second, or maybe a SAB job, knowing full well that I can't concentrate on anything? (See #2.)
6. Will the snow melt? Please?
*One agent tweeted this morning: "I think i just read the most annoying query letter I've ever received, and that's saying something." I am hoping it was not mine.
**Our very nice neighbor brought by four jars of homemade crab-apple jelly yesterday, and I am going to have to eat all of it. I went out and bought two loaves of multi-grain bread (buy one, get one free at Rainbow), and will do my best. It is quite delicious.