Flash! Ahaaah! It'll save every one of us . . . manuscripts!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We're off to New York today. I'll be packing up Harry in a couple of hours and dropping him at Doggy Camp. Then Sam and I are off to get Beth, to the airport, and on to sunny* Newark, New Jersey!

In an episode of crazy, I just put all my works in progress onto a flash drive in case we land in the Hudson and my laptop is destroyed. The flash drive will remain safe and dry on our dining room table.

* Newark is not actually sunny, especially not today, from what I hear.

Comments

2 Responses to “Flash! Ahaaah! It'll save every one of us . . . manuscripts!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

AckForte said...

love the gordon reference

January 30, 2009 at 9:34 PM
David Ostow said...

The great thing is how they splurged on a theme song by Queen but not on any good actors.

February 1, 2009 at 3:32 PM